Kerala D.ED Admission 2019-2021, TTC Application Form, Import Dates, Kerala D.Ed Admission Application Form 2019, TTC Exam 2019
- Kerala D.ED Admission 2019-2021
- SCERT Kerala TTC D.Ed Online Admission Form 2019
- Kerala TTC Admission 2019 Details
- Kerala D.Ed Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Kerala D.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- TTC Kerala Exam 2019 Selection Procedure
- SCERT Kerala D.Ed Registration Fee
- Admission to the Courses
- Kerala D.Ed Government Colleges List
- Exam Centres of Kerala TTC Admission Test 2019
- Kerala TTC Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
- Kerala D.Ed TTC Result 2019
- Kerala TTC Admission Counselling 2019
Kerala D.ED Admission 2019-2021
Hello friends, welcome to visit our portal and check the latest new post updates about SCERT Kerala D.Ed Admission 2019-21. State Educational Research and Training Council are organized for training in Kerala Educational Research. There is a two-year diploma program for the recruitment of Kerala D. Ad Lower Primary School Teacher (1st to 5th class). Candidates who are looking at Teaching Field Jobs can use this opportunity and you can apply Kerala TTC (DED) online application form 2019. An online application is inviting qualified contestants only, so we recommend that before applying to Kerala D.Ed Application Form 2019 meet the Eligibility Criteria. Please check given below update all the details to see the full post. The Kerala Ded TTC examination form will be available from 2019 June 2019 on its official website www.scert.kerala.gov.in.
SCERT Kerala TTC D.Ed Online Admission Form 2019
The State Educational Research and Training Council (SCERT) are fully prepared to begin the admission process for Kerala Teacher Training Course 2019. Candidates who meet the required eligibility, they can submit a Kerala TTC admission application form for the session 2019-21. Interesting candidates can fill the Kerala TTC application form 2019 through the online mode SCERT. D.Ed TTC Admission 2019 Kerala Short description of eligibility criteria, dates apply, TTC application fee, selection process, and other updates are given below so that the full post can be seen.
Kerala TTC Admission 2019 Details
|Organization||State Council of Educational Research & Training, Kerala|
|Course Name||Teacher Training Course|
|Location of Admission||Kerala|
|Date of Application for Kerala TTC Admission||Update Soon|
|Closing Date||Available Soon|
Kerala D.Ed Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Appliers must be completed 12th class passed from the Institute of Kerala
- Candidates must have the permanent mandate of Kerala
- Those candidates are going to apply for Kerala D.Ed exam 2019 must be of a minimum age 17 Years
- They must have gotten a minimum mark of 50% (45% for the ST/SC category student)
- Candidates must know reading, writing and converse the regional language
Kerala D.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Start from||June 2019|
|Closing date to fill online application||June 2019|
|Issue Call letter||July 2019|
|Exam Date||July 2019|
|Result Declaration||August 2019|
|Merit List||August 2019|
TTC Kerala Exam 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates have applied for the entrance examination conducted by the official board. After getting the minimum cut off marks for candidates to pass the examination, the name will be selected in the merit list. All selected students in the merit list will be eligible for counseling and will receive seats according to rank wise.
SCERT Kerala D.Ed Registration Fee
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay application 500/- Rs
- ST and SC Category Candidates have to pay 275/- Rs
- Physically Handicapped candidates – no application fee
Admission to the Courses
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Social Science (Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada)
- Mathematics (Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada)
- Science (Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada)
Kerala D.Ed Government Colleges List
- Avila College of Education, Edacochin (Kerala)
- Teresa’s Teachers Training Institute, Kottayam (Kerala)
- Assisi Institute of Elementary Teacher Education, Edacochin
- Asan Memorial TTI, Thiruvananthapuram
- Azheekode Seethi Sahib Memorial, Kottayam
- BI Teachers Training Institute, Kottayam
- CFTTI Kottayam, Kollam
- CKC TTI, Thrissur
- CNI TTI, Kottayam
- District Institute of Education and Training (Government TTI), Kollam
- District Institute of Education and Training (Government TTI), Malappuram
- District Institute of Education and Training (Government TTI), Kozhikode
- District Institute of Education and Training (Government TTI), Kannur
- District Institute of Education and Training (Government TTI), Thrissur
- District Institute of Education and Training (Government TTI), Palakkad
- Evans TTI, Thiruvananthapuram
- Government TTI, Muvattupuzha
- Government TTI, Kothamangalam
Exam Centres of Kerala TTC Admission Test 2019
- Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala reserves to the right to identify the examination center anywhere in the state of Kerala.
- Examination center will be announced after inviting application from the candidates. Provision to opt a district/educational district is provided in the application form.
Kerala TTC Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
All those candidates who have filled Kerala D.Ed online application form 2019; They are advised to download the Admit Card. SCERT will upload Kerala TTC Examination Hall tickets a week before the dates of an official authority conduct examinations. The call letter of Kerala D.Ed TTC Entrance Examination 2019 will only be available through online mode; No authorization will be sent by email or postal address.
Kerala D.Ed TTC Result 2019
A large number of applicants take admission in this Kerala TTC entrance test and after the completion of the examination; participants are very excited to check the result here and there but are unable to find it. Therefore, they are informed that to stay with us, the results will be available through online mode after two to three weeks on the official site. You can also see Kerala Deed entrance examination results using roll number/application number and DOB etc.
Kerala TTC Admission Counselling 2019
State Board officials have planned to organize the SCERT Kerala Ded TTC Examination 2019. Candidates who have shortlisted the merit list can participate in all the counseling process. Candidates can also check dates, centers of consultation through the official website. Students should take the documents mentioned by the Board through the counseling process, which are given below.
- High School Mark Sheet
- SCERT TTC Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Eight Passport Size Photograph (Six)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Counselling Registration Form
- Category Certificate
- Counseling Fees Receipt
- Birth Certificate
- Government Identity Proof
Frequently Asked Questions of Kerala D.Ed TTC Admission Test 2019-21
Que:-What is the full form of SCERT?
Ans:-The SCERT is the abbreviation of State Council of Educational Research & Training.
Que:-What is stands for TTC?
Ans:-The TTC is mean of Teacher Training Courses.
Que:-What is the age limit for TTC Entrance Exam?
Ans:-Age of the candidates who are applying for the TTC Entrance exam should be 17 years as on 01.09.2019. There is no upper age limit.
Que: – How long is the TTC Course?
Ans: – Duration of TTC Course is 2 years.
Que:-How to Fill Kerala TTC Admission Online Form 2019
- Need to visit the official website of SCERT at www.scert.kerala.gov.in
- One desk find for the Kerala TTC Admission 2019
- Click on and download notification PDF
- Read be carefully and if eligible contestants click on an apply online form
- Fill required all details in the given space without any mistake
- Attach all scanned documents
- Click on submit button
- Pay the application fee as per category wise
- Take a print copy to get keep further reference