Territory Army Salary Pay 2018, TA army Pay, TA army Msp (Military Service pay rank wise), Joining salary of TA army and In Hand Salary of TA army etc these are the few question we will address here.
Hi Dear TA Army Candidates, Lets know TA Army Salary with Grade Pay, PAY Band, MSP and other facilities they get while serving the tenure at TA Army jobs. Here you will know rank wise Pay Band/Scale, Grade Pay and Military Service pay.
Post we are writing salary here are Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Rank wise salary. In various post we are trying to make you update about the latest Territory army (प्रादेशिक सेना) rally opening across India. We post all the TA related details here on our website. It is humble request to all the candidates to comment if any question they may have.
TA Army Salary 2018
प्रादेशिक सेना का पोस्ट वाइज़ वेतन यहा देखे- Dear TA candidates now lets discuss the teritory army salary rank wise and given you overall idea of this job facilities. Many Indian Youth is trying hard to join territory army from their childhood. They have dream of serving this nation (Bharat Mata). To help the country in establishing the peace. Peace is very necessary for all the countries world wide. We have also post Indian Army Latest Jobs notification with Exam Dates across India.
TA recruitment board manages Territorial Army Rally Bharti and gives TA Army Salary. It manages all the discipline to all the jawan (soldier) across country and see the recruitment of guards.
About TA Army:
We have general & regular army bharti every year. Territorial Army (TA) is a second line of defense after the Regular Indian Army. It is pride jobs for all the indian job seeker in army jobs. You can say It is not a profession, occupation or a source of employment.
It is a chance to serve this nation. Indian army give pride to nation and your family as well. In your village town when someone ask you about your job and you say i’m soldier in TA army then it is a pride moment.
Territory Army Salary Structure:
|Rank wise||Pay Band/Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay (MSP)|
|LIEUTENANT||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||5400||6000|
|Captain||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||6100||6000|
|Major||Pay Band 3 (15600-39100)||6600||6000|
|LIEUTENANT Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8000||6000|
|Colonel||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8700||6000|
|Brigadier||Pay Band 4 (37400-67000)||8900||6000|
Embodied for training and military service (TA Army)
- In the first year of commission you will get One month basic training.
- You will undergo 2 months annual training camp every year.
- Three months Post Commissioning Training within first two years at Indian Military Academy Dehradun.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant and later on you will get promotions.
- Pay and allowances and privileges will be the same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotion to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria.
- Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officer commissioned in TA Infantry may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on requirement
TA Army Benefits (perks)
You get below mentioned benefits for embodiment in TA army (ta army salary)
- You will get all the Pay and allowances of rank as applicable to Regular Army.
- You will get camp allowance which is given to Officers while attending training.
- Free rations
- CSD (Defense Canteen) facilities
- Army Medical facilities to self and dependants (Top Class Doctors)
- Facilities of leave, leave encashment, accommodation and leave travel concessions when embodied for military service or on permanent Staff.
- Promotion to higher ranks as per authorisation.
- Entitlement to pension for Officers with 20 years aggregate embodied service (actual Physical service).
- Ex-servicemen status and free medical facilities to pensioners.
- Terminal gratuity at the time or discharge/retirement. (only those who don’t earn)
- Entitlement to all medals and awards as applicable to the regular army.
Pay and allowances
TA army jobs will give following pay, allowances and benefits on embodiment in TA army.
- Pay and allowances and Service Benefits same as to Regular Army.
- Camp allowance is given per day.
- Please note camp allowance is only when attending camps or courses of instruction/
- Increment On completion of 365 days of physical service.
- Bounty Rs 450/- to Officers of infantry units.
- TA Group Insurance benefits to personnel of non-departmental TA units.
- Terminal gratuity: After completing 5 years of physical service or 10 years of total service.
- Family/disability Pension is also admissible as applicable to Regular Army.
- Leave as admissible to Regular Army personnel during embodiment of service and appointment on permanent instructional staff.
- Accumulation and encashment of leave accrued during the above period, as per terms and conditions laid down from time to time.
- Ex-servicemen status to pensioners and disability pension holders and Gallantry award winners.
- Free Medical treatment to self and dependants in respect of all pension holders in top class medical (army) hospitals for free.
- Outfit allowance: @Rs 6000/- at the time of commissioning.
- Medals and Awards as applicable to Regular Army.
- Also TA officers are entitled to TA Decoration on completion of 20 years.
- Pension.: On Completion of 20 years physical service to officers
That’s all guys, we have covered TA army Salary 2018, Pay Band/Scale, Grade Pay and Military Service pay for Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Rank wise salary.
किसी भी Doubts के लिए नीचे दिए गए बॉक्स में टिप्पणी करें, हम आपके प्रश्नों का जवाब देंगे !