TA Army Result 2017 – Territorial Army Conducted written exam on 30th July 2017. And it is going to declare the result very soon on its official website all the candidates who appeared for exam can check the result here.
Indian youth are much interested in Territorial Army Rally and work hard for it. But it always stay unsure when the result date comes near.
Check here Official result date, expected cut off mark and no of candidates selected for final result.
TA Army Result 2017
Now lets take a look at the level of the exam and analyze the sections and its fair attempt. All the candidates who are feeling confident about result should check here and cross check the marks. Lets look at the analysis based on the average questions attempted by the prepared aspirants.
Official website – direct link
Territorial Army Exam Pattern
Look at the exam pattern and then see how many attempts you made in each section. Time given for written exam was 2 hrs and each paper conducted was in two hrs. There is also negative marking and 1/2. Negative marking is higher than other exam. And the pattern for exam is objective question paper and OMR(Optical mark recognition) based.
|Paper||Subject||Time||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Reasoning||2 Hrs||50||50|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||2 Hrs||50||50|
Total time for each paper is 2 hrs and total time is 4 hrs. Paper 1 had Reasoning and the Mathematics section of 50 marks each, while the paper 2 had General knowledge and English of 50 marks each.
How was the paper on 30th July?
Level of TA Army Exam
Check below subject wise level of paper.
- Reasoning Paper – The reasoning part of the exam was average and 35-45 attempts are considering average. The section is composed of sequences, odd one out, missing numbers, relations, directions, time and date, syllogism etc. The section did not have any high level of difficulty, but some candidates have found it time consuming paper. Questions on missing number and sequences were time taking.
- Mathematics paper – Mathematics was the scoring section of the paper 1 as the level of the section was a bit lower than average level of difficulty. Total 35-45 attempts are considering average. The questions of the number system, simplification, trigonometry, mensuration, geometry, ratio and proportion, simple and compound interest, profit loss, time and work, and partnership were there in the exam. Average people have attempted a good number of question in the exam.
- General Knowledge paper – The level of general knowledge was a bit higher than the average level and 20-30 attempts are considering average. It needs a deep knowledge of science, current affairs, history, and geography to clear the section. The questions were taken from a high level, which made it the weak point of the exam.
- English Paper – English section was also a competition cracker section of the exam. Total no of average attempts in this section is 20-30 questions. The section was having a one-word substitution, idioms and phrases, antonyms and synonyms, passage, editing, cloze sentences, sentence arrangement questions.
All the attempts given here is average attempt considering that candidates has prepared for the exam and sincerely attempted all the question. This data is not official and does not contain any link with official website of TA Army. It is based on paper level and candidates feedback.
How to Check Territorial Army Result
follow below steps to check the result of ta army on official website and get the direct link to check the result.
- Go to official website of join Indian army
- Direct link of website is given above.
- Click on TA Army Result section and download the result pdf file.
- If you have any question then comment below.
TA army Cut off 2017
Check here territorial army cut off marks for written exam held on 30th July 2017. Candidates need to clear the 40% cut off marks in all 4 parts individually and also need to score 50% in both the papers individually. Overall marks to clear cut off has to be 50%.
Hope you find this article on TA Army Result and cut off marks helpful. Please comment if any questions.