TA Army Eligibility 2018 – Dear Candidates, You must be making sure that whether you re eligible for Territory army recruitment or not. Be assured. Here in this post we are going to discuss Territory Army Eligibility Criteria in detail.
यहां क्षेत्रीय सेना पात्रता मानदंड देखें – ऊँचाई, वजन, छाती, आयु सीमा, शारीरिक यहां विस्तार में जाने.
We will focus on TA army physical (Chest/Height/Weight) and Education qualification with age limit. If you have any questions regarding Territory army criteria then please comment and let us know.
There is a set of process, you need to follow to get selected in TA army. This includes Physical Test, Medical Test and Written Exam.
TA Army Eligibility Criteria 2018
Territory army also known as TA army is very good option for young men to join army and serve the nation. We all feel in good hand if our army is at border. Soldier sacrifice their life to save our life routine. It is their duty and responsibilities. But to join army, you need to fulfill some criteria before final selection. Which checks that you are fitting candidates for that Job and you may not face any problem in fulfilling the requirement.
In TA Army, you can join on various posts or units. Mainly you will find Armed Regt (TA), Infantry Battalion (TA), Air Defence (TA), Med Regt (TA), Engineers Field Park Coy (TA), Signal Regiment (TA), EME Workshop (TA), Coast Battery (TA), ASC GT Coy (TA), ASC Compo Platoon (TA) and AMC Field Ambulance (TA) etc.
Criteria for all these post are given below. All the Medically fit Indian citizen are eligible to apply for TA army.
AGE: 18 to 42 years.
To Join TA army, your age limit has to be in between 18 to 42 years. which means minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 42 years.
Now lets move to next TA Army Eligibility criteria and that is qualification criteria.
All the candidates who are wishing to apply for TA army should have graduation degree from any recognized university.
Now if you are looking to apply for TA army. You have to be gainfully Employed in Central Govt. /Union Territory /State Govt. /Semi Govt / Pvt. Sector / Self Employed. It means work experience is needed to join Territory army.
If candidate is already serving Indian armed forces, Is he eligible for TA army?
Serving members of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
There is no extensive and defined medical process test. But still all the aspirants applying for TA army should fulfill the physical standard which includes, candidates should be well built and medically fit. There must not be any physical damage in body.
TA army Selection Process
Now all the candidates who are eligible for TA army can check the selection process. Below is process steps in Territory army procedure.
- Fill Application Form
- Shortlisting of candidates on screening basis by preliminary interview board.
- Written exam
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
Process For CIVILIAN CANDIDATES:
- Candidates who filled corrected application form will be called for screening test. This will include written exam and interview.
- You need to go to respective TA Group Headquarters, called by Preliminary Interview Board (PIB).
- Successful candidates will further undergo at Service Selection Board (SSB).
- Last round is Medical Board for final selection.
Process For SERVICE OFFICERS:
- Ex Service Officers of three services should send their application forms along with release order.
- You will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addle Date Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi.
- If Recommended then you will be required to undergo Medical Examination.
- Candidate who will qualify in written test of PIB/ ASB are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of interview.
Please comment below if any questions on TA Army Eligibility 2018. if you are having any question or confusion then you may comment in below box.