TA army Document Verification 2018 – You must be worried, why document verification is playing so much of vital role in selection process. The reason is, mainly to eradicate the fraud. Hence, every government organization started conducting document verification of the applicant before final selection.
The Territorial Army post which are very high demanded job for the young bleed and you will be always very delighted on seeing every article about the TA army. Here you can check the every details about TA army Document Verification and we will lead you to what are all the Documents needs to carry for territorial army.
TA army Document Verification 2018
The Territorial Army is a part of Regular Army and its present role is to relieve the Regular Army from static duties and assist civil administration. In dealing with natural calamities and maintenance of essential services in situations where life of the communities is affected or the security of the Country is threatened and to provide units for Regular Army as and when required.They are all the emergency officer who were called for the emergency situations in our life.
The officers and men of the Territorial Army have been decorated for their gallantry and distinguished services.
More articles on TA army:
Document needed to carry for Territorial Army
The documents which are required for the territorial army are as follows.
- Aspirants should carry all the passed education qualification certificates (Matric on wards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Candidates should carry their photo Identity which is issued by the government (Aadhar card/Pan card/Driving license/Passport etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate should be proceed in document verification.
- Certificate for proof of age (Metric/Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth) should be attached I whenever required.
- Candidates should provide Service certificate by employed in Central Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with NOC by the department as per format given below.
- The Self-employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with a photocopy of PAN card.
- In case of candidates whose names vary in documents submitted, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper declaring the correct name. The same must be published in the newspaper and submit the newspaper cutting along with the affidavit.
- Employees of Railways are must required to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.
If you are having questions or confusion over TA army Document Verification then please let us know in the comment box.