Are you worried about the SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process 2017-18?. Don’t be panic we are here to guide you regarding SBI SO Selection process, Phases of SBI SO selection and Post wise selection process of SBI SO. Many candidates also used to search for how the Merit list is prepared for SBI SO. We have solution for every queries related about govt jobs in banking sector.
We are glad to inform you that the State bank of India is recruiting Specialist officer. The SO aspirants this article is exclusive for you please read this article and get some valuable information about SBI Specialist officer Selection process.
Official Website: direct link
The State bank of India which is a largest bank sector in India is inviting your application for Specialist officer want to know the salary of SO then click here -> SBI Specialist officer Salary
Phases of SBI SO selection Procedure
The SBI Specialist Officer Selection Procedure 2018 will consist of three phases
Candidates who clear the online examination will be invited for the interview on the basis of the Interview. The Online Examination is only for the regular vacancies.
Short listing process will be processed out for contractual vacancies. Only shortlisted candidates will appear for the Interview.
The candidates who are applied under Regular and Contractual Vacancies will appear for the Interview. For contractual vacancy candidates, shortlisting will be done first and the shortlisted candidates will appear for the Interview.
Post wise selection process of SBI SO
SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process of candidates for appointment to the different posts under regular and contractual
vacancies have been explained briefly below.
- The Candidates will be selected of System Officer, Developers, Test Lead, Tester and Statistician will be done via Online Examination and Interview.
- The examination will contain of four sections – Test of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English
Language and Professional Knowledge.
- The Test will have total 170 questions and total marks for the exam is 230.
- Candidates to be selected for Interview will have to score minimum qualifying marks in the above three papers mentioned.
- The candidates will have to score equal to or cut-off marks in the Professional Knowledge test.
- Candidates will have to secure equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks in Interview to be
considered for selection.
Merit list Preparation SBI SO
The information about the merit list as follows
- The prepared list will be under descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the Professional Knowledge and Interview.
- If more than one candidate score the cut off marks such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order both in the select list as well as in the waiting list.
- The posts under Admin Support Officer, Architect, Engineers, Manager, Complaint/Dispute Resolution Officer, IT Expert, Analyst, Developer, Tester, Technical lead, Innovation Specialist, Data Scientist, Sourcing Analyst, Designer, Administrative and Technology Relationship Manager.
- The Selection for will be done by shortlisting and interview.
- The documents which was send by the candidates along with relevant documents such as Date of Birth, Educational Qualification certificate, experience, caste certificates etc will be scanned and verified. Only selected number of candidates will be called for the Interview. The number of candidates will be decided by the bank.
- The qualifying marks for interview will be fixed by the bank. A list of candidates in descending order will be prepared on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only.
- Candidates who score more cutoff then other candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process – Merit list
Only except Professional Knowledge paper, all the other papers will be of qualifying with your talent. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. The candidates can choose the language for answering the questions in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
To get eligibility for Interview, candidates have to score equal to or above the cut-off marks to be decided by the Bank for the PK test, besides scoring equal to or above the Minimum qualifying marks in other tests.
The candidates must secure equal or more than the minimum qualifying marks (to be decided by the Bank) in interview to be considered for selection. In the interview, the candidate can opt for Hindi also
In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, both in the select list as well as in the wait list.
These are all the SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process and this is the way the officials short list the aspirants and choose the best among them don’t ever give up you are the best man in the world and you can reach the sky limitless just put some handwork focus.
In case if there some problem regarding the SBI Specialist Officer Selection Process please ping us in comment we will definitely reply to your comments.