You are having a big confusion on SBI Clerk Document Verification . We are here don’t worry. You can get State Bank Of India Document Verification and its document process. Here we present you the SBI Clerk Document Verification article prepared by team techmario.
SBI Clerk Document Verification 2018
The documents are the main files which you always keep with you and you always keep it very protective. For many things we are maintaining documents like for house, job profile, study material etc . The document plays a pivotal role . Now in this article we present you SBI Clerk Document Verification. What are the documents you have to carry for the Application/Interview.
Have you gone through SBI Eligibility if not then please click here–> SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Documents Required for SBI Clerk Verification
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility. Identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview the failing in submission will be not allowed to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof – candidate’s photo identity (bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
- Ration Card and E-Aadhar card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board/University for having completed the degree has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Note: Candidates have to produce original photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter as well as the Interview Call Letter while attending the examination/ interview respectively, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination/ interview.
SBI Clerk Document Verification – Reservation Certificate rules
In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
Note- Prescribed Formats of SC, ST, OBC, PWD certificates, Proforma A, B, C, D as applicable for Ex-Servicemen can be downloaded from SBI official website – direct link
Candidates belonging to these categories to be submitted at the time of interview are required to produce the certificates strictly in these formats only.
- Disability certificate in format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates:
(i) Candidates who are released/ retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a certificate as per Per forma A. Such Ex-servicemen candidates have to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview.
(ii) Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category should submit Per forma B from the Competent Authority showing his/her date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) along with the declaration in Per forma C. Such candidates whose SPE is completed are eligible.
To apply. Such candidates have to submit a release letter and a self declaration from the candidate that he/ she is entitled to benefits admissible to Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules
(iii) Those candidates who have completed their initial period of assignment and who are on extended assignment are required to submit the certificate as per Per forma D.
(iv) Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or those who have been severely disabled have to produce satisfactory documentary proof showing that they are Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled and an affidavit stating that the relaxation is availed by one dependent of Ex-Servicemen or not availed by any Dependent of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the Death certificate of husband/ documents in support of Divorce or judicial separation and an affidavit/ declaration that they are not remarried.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- The Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (7) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated with Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (8) above must produce an affidavit/ certificate in support of their claim of belonging to Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) category.
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
Note:- Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ at the time of interview if they mention in their Application Form
No Certificate is required If the Candidate have have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects College/Institute.
So the Aspirants out there who are all looking for SBI Clerk Document Verification 2018 must have got the answer. Please make sure to carry the above given documents and be a successful clerk in SBI.
All the best. If any doubt just leave a comment we will reach you and try solve that .