NDA Application Form 2017-18: Dear candidates, NDA 2 application form is released and last date to apply is 30th June 2017. NDA 1 process is already finished and we are heading towards national defence academy 2 2017 application form.
So here we will discuss the national defence academy recruitment notification and understand the step by by step guide.
- 1 NDA Application Form 2017-18 (NDA 2)
- 1.1 How to Fill NDA Application Form 2017 (एनडीए आवेदन फॉर्म कैसे भरें)
- 1.2 NDA Application Fee
- 1.3 NDA Exam Centers
- 1.4 FAQs on Application Form (सामान्य प्रश्न)
NDA Application Form 2017-18 (NDA 2)
As you know, nda exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is conducted twice in a year and nda application form is released in April and September 2017. NDA 1 application date is 23rd April 2017 and NDA 2 application date is 10th Sep 2017.
Filled application form and looking for nda application fee?- check below application fee paragraph.
Lets understand the process of national defence academy application (How to fill the application form), application fee, payment methods, documents required before application form and necessary steps things to know in nda application form 2017-18.
Official website: nda.nic.in
|Download here NDA Recruitment Official Notification|
Application Form Important dates (आवेदन पत्र महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
NDA 1 application form start date: 18th January 2017
NDA 1 application form end date: 10th February 2017 (18:00 PM)
NDA 2 application form start date: 7th June 2017
NDA 2 application form end date: 30th June 2017 (18:00 PM)
above are the start date and last date of application form.
Worried about nda application process and want to make sure? continue reading…
How to Fill NDA Application Form 2017 (एनडीए आवेदन फॉर्म कैसे भरें)
- First of all, lets open the Nda official website (given above-> nda.nic.in) or you can visit official website of upsc.
- Click on the link “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on the link “Part-I registration” and read all the instruction carefully. This part is basically to fill all the basic details like name, DOB and other details.
- Fill the necessary registration details. Candidates are required to fill the personal details, qualification and address details.
- Click on continue.
- On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction.
- After submitting the entries, a registration number will be generated. Keep these number safe for future reference.
- Go through the link Registration part-II. which is fee payment step.
- Make the payment and Go through the “Center Selection” link.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Now candidates can take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the print out safe for further work.
आवेदन करने से पहले कुछ चीजें देखभाल करने के लिए – read below points
Make sure of below point before filling the the application form:
- You should read the nda official notification carefully.
- Make sure that you are eligibility by checking latest nda eligibility criteria.
- Keep scanned images of photograph (jpg format of 40 pixels height x 110 pixels width) and signature (jpg format 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) ready.
- image size should not exceed 40kb.
- Signature should be made with black ink pen on white paper.
- Payment details (Debit/Credit/Internet Banking)
- Personal, qualification, guardian and communication details certificates for accurate information..
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number. (you will receive communication on these details)
NDA Application Fee
General/OBC candidate: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST candidates: NIL (no fee)
Sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors: No fee.
Candidates can make fee payment via online (Visa, master, debit card and net banking) or offline (Cash payment in SBI Bank).
|NDA Syllabus and Exam Pattern||NDA Selection Process step by step guide|
Done with everything or facing some problems? read below FAQs for nda application form.
NDA Exam Centers
The Examination will be held at the following Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
FAQs on Application Form (सामान्य प्रश्न)
Is it necessary to reduce size of signature and photograph image?
Yes, it is necessary and compulsory step to follow. Size more than mentioned limited will not be uploaded and will give error. so please first reduce the size of image and then upload back.
How to reduce image size?
You can use online tool to reduce the size. Search on google “reduce image size” and open the link. there you need to upload the image and select the size. Resize and download it.
What are the mode of payment for NDA exam application form?
You can make fee payment via online (Visa, master, debit card and net banking) or offline (Cash payment in SBI Bank).
I made few mistakes and submit the form, what should i do next?
After candidates have submitted the NDA application form, no corrections or modifications will be permitted in the application form. Candidates can edit the entries in the application form till the Registration part-I get completed.
I applied in NDA 1, can i reapply and fill the NDA 2 application form?
Yes, you can apply for nda 2 as well. In fact you can give this exam as long as you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Application form is released twice in year.
That’s all guys on nda application form 2017. Feel free to comment if any doubts.