Indian Navy Recruitment 2017- Hi Dear Indian Navy Aspirants, Navy is going to conduct recruitment for for Engineers for Short Service Commission as Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Control. This is for July 2018 Batch.
(Latest Navy Recruitment – Indian Navy Hiring Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Control Posts for July 2018 batch. You can fill Indian Navy online application from 26th August 2017 to 16th September 2017)
Here we update all the Indian Navy official notification recruitment as per joinindiannavy.gov.in. As compared to other profession in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women.
Gentle remainder to all the aspirant to complete the registration before last date of application.
This page is having all the latest recruitment of Indian Navy. Please refer below to apply for latest opening in Indian Navy Jobs.
Find below latest opening for posts as given,
- Executive Branch (GENERAL SERVICE/HYDRO CADRE)
- Air Traffic Control
- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre Scheme
- Technical Branch (GENERAL SERVICE/NAVAL ARCHITECTURE) etc
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment for Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Control 2017
- Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Navy Recruitment for Engineers 2017 – Ongoing
- Age Limit
- Education Qualification
- Selection Process
- Indian Navy Recruitment University Entry Scheme (UES) 2017 – last date to apply 31st July 2017
- Navy Recruitment Notification
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | SSC Officer | NAIC Cadre | Course JAN 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- What is the Selection Procedure?
- Training at INA
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 | SSC Officer | NAIC Cadre | Course JAN 2018 – expired
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Selection Process:
It is great news for all the Indian Navy job seekers that Navy is recruiting new officers. Talking about Indian Navy which gives immense opportunity to youth to serve this nation. Indian Navy Jobs is not an Usual jobs as civilian we perform. It is sole duty and responsibility to serve the country and make everybody proud.
Below we are giving Indian Navy Recruitment details please refer them and apply for Indian Navy Jobs. You can check other defence jobs as well.
Official Website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has released notification for young & dynamic unmarried Indians to join Indian Navy as Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Control under Short Service Commission. This recruitment is for July 2018 batch at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
All the interested candidates can apply for this post and accept the challenging and respected job in Indian Navy.
Online Application Start Date: 26th August 2017
Application Last Date: 16th September 2017
SSB Interview Date: December 2017 – March 2018 ( Not fixed yet)
You can refer the pdf notification for more detail over Eligibility, age limit, education qualification, salary offered and other detail.
Download Notification for Pilot/Observer/Air Traffic Control 2017 – Direct Link
- Observer & Pilot Entry: 18 years to 25 years
- Air Traffic Control Entry: 20 years to 24 years
Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
Read more detail on notification pdf (direct link to download given above)
Indian Navy Recruitment notification for young & dynamic unmarried Indians in out! The Indian Navy invites applications for the Engineer for Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro) & Technical Branch (General Service/ Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC). Upon selection you will be trained at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
Application Start Date: 5th August 2017
Closing Date of application – 25th August 2017.
Download Official Notification Indian Navy Recruitment for Engineers – Direct link
The CTC (Cost to Company) will be as follows: Rs. 72,444/- to Rs. 81,700/– pm.
Applications will be accepted only via online mode only from 5th August 2017 to 25th August 2017.
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 24 years
*You should be born between 02 July 1993 to 01 Jan 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
You should be in your final year (4th / 5th year) with one of the following educational qualifications. You should also have minimum 60% marks. Refer notification for more information.
- Fill your application forms, you will be called for SSB Interview.
- If you are eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre then you should mention their preference in the application.
- You will be informed about your Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview in your Call Letter.
- Your SSB Interview will be conducted in 2 Stages.
- Stage 1 – Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion.
- Once you clear the Stage 1 on the 1st day, you will stay back for Stage 2.
- Stage 2 – Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview.
- The 2nd Stage Tests will go on for 3-4 days.
- After being Selected, you will go for a Medical Test.
Check more jobs in Indian Navy Below.
Indian Navy Recruitment notification for young & dynamic unmarried Indians in out! After completing the Selection Procedure, you will be trained at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing Jan 2018.
Application Start date: 1st July 2017
last date to apply: 31st July 2017
Apply link – Direct link to apply (first sign up/login and then apply)
The process of application for Indian Navy Recruitment for University Entry Scheme (UES) is online only!
You can apply if you in the final year of B.E./B.Tech.
Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
You can start applying from 5th June 2017 to 25th June 2017.
Dates for Applying Online : 5th June 2017
Last dates for Applying Online: 25th June 2017
SSB Interview Date: July-October, 2017
Minimum Age – 16 years
Maximum Age – 19 years
*You should be born between 02 July 1998 to 01 Jan 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- You need to have a 10+2 or equivalent examination with least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
- You can apply if you have appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam.
- The Call up Letter for Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview will be issued only on basis of JEE (Main) 2017 All India Rank.
What is the Selection Procedure?
- Fill your application forms and mention your correct AIR in JEE (Mains) 2017. Having appeared in JEE is mandatory.
- You will be shortlisted based on the All India Rank you scored at the JEE (Mains) 2017 exam.
- Once you are shortlisted, you will be sent Call up Letters via Email or SMS.
- Rest of the procedure after Call letter, you can read on Below links.
- AFCAT/NDA/CDS Selection process will be followed.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages.
- Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04
days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
|Similar Jobs Selection Procedures|
Training at INA
- Once you get selected in the SSB Interview you will be admitted for a 4 years degree course at Indian Naval Academy (Ezhimala, Kerala).
- The course will commence from January 2018.
- Once the 4 year course is completed, you will be awarded a degree by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
Selected candidates will be awarded as Cadets for 4 year B. Tech course in the following as per Naval requirements:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch)
- Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect Specialization)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch)
The CTC (Cost to Company) will be as follows: Rs. 72,444/- to Rs. 81,700/– pm.
This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance.
Apply now: Apply here (First you need to login/register to apply for this post, Please signup if haven’t registered yet.
Application are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Naval Armament Inspection Cadre for the course commencing Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala.
OFFICER ENTRY – SSC NAIC
Event Start Date:08/04/2017
Event End Date:27/04/2017
How to Apply: Click here to apply online.
New update: Indian Navy is inviting online application from unmarried Male and Females Indian citizens of India for the post of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) officers for Naval Armament Inspection Cadre for the course Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Last date to apply is 27 April 2017.
Position : Officer in Indian Navy
The CTC for a Sub Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. Rs 72,444/- to 81,700/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Ration Allowance and kit Maintenance Allowance. These rates are likely to increase post implementation of 7th CPC
|Branch / Cadre : NAIC Eligibility Criteria 2017|
|Age Limit||19 ½ – 25 years|
|Education Qualification:||BE / BTech – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.|
|Percentage Criteria:||60% in BE / BTech|
|Gender Eligible:||Male & Female Both|
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their academics performance.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Jun 17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form)
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests.
- Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
- Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days).
- Candidates of Pilot entry are also required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination.
That’s all on recent Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 and we will update this post as soon as we receive other updates.
|Indian Air Force Jobs||Indian Army Jobs||Indian Navy Jobs|
|AFCAT Exam||CDS Exam||NDA Exam|