Indian Army Rally Document Verification Process 2018 – All the candidates appearing for Army rally need to check its document verification process and what all the documents you need to carry for the verification, and hence, we are writing this article about Indian Army Rally documents list and the Document verification process in Indian Army.
Indian Army Rally Document Verification Process 2018
The Indian Army which recruits every year this year also they are recruiting aspirants for jawan barathi, technical assistant and Junior commission officer, general duty, tradesman and other posts. so all the young blood out there is blood gobbling to join Indian Army then don’t worry we are always here to solve your every problem and we team of techmario have published many article for Army rally and you can check it here.>>>>>>>Indian Army
- On rally site entry, you identity card and admit card will be checked.
- if you pass all the physical test then your documents will be checked thoroughly and verified if any discrepancies.
- All the candidates who fail in physical test will not be eligible for document verification.
lets look the list of documents.
Documents Required at the Rally Site
below points are the list of documents you need to carry on rally site along with you.
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates.
- Sports Certificate
- Latest passport size photographs.
- Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in turban and without turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Points to keep in mind
Carry all the documents in original alongwith one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer.
Visit this link for official check of documents.
Hope this is helpful to you in deciding and knowing Indian Army Rally Document Verification Process 2018.
Please comment if confusion.