IBPS SO Syllabus Pdf Download (IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern) 2017: All the IBPS candidates can know here Institutes of Banking personal Selection Syllabus and also download the syllabus pdf from below given link.
All the aspirants who has applied for IBPS SO which is also known as Specialist Officer Exam of different banks should check here syllabus with exam pattern 2017-18 for better preparation.
As you know nowadays banks exam are becoming hard to qualify and need lot of efforts to crack them therefore proper syllabus and exam pattern knowledge can help you a lot in preparation.
हाल ही में बैंक ऑफ इंडिया के विशेषज्ञ अधिकारी की भर्ती जारी की है। कृपया 30th & 31st December 2017 से पहले आवेदन करें.
- 1 IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2017
- 2 IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2017 (परीक्षा पैटर्न)
- 3 IBPS SO Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download (परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम)
- 3.1 IBPS Specialist Officer Reasoning Syllabus 2017-18
- 3.2 English Syllabus in IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2018
- 3.3 IBPS SO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2018
- 3.4 General Awareness Syllabus in IBPS SO Exam
- 3.5 IBPS SO Professional Knowledge syllabus for IT Officer
- 3.6 Marketing Officer (Professional Knowledge Syllabus) 2018
- 3.7 Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Agriculture Field Officer
- 3.8 Law Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus (IBPS SO)
- 3.9 Professional Knowledge Syllabus for HR/ Personnel Officer
IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2017
Bank Specialist Officer exam recruits for various posts such as IT Officer(आईटी अधिकारी), Law Officer (विधि अधिकारी), Rajbhasha Adhikari(राजभाषा अधिकारी), HR Personnel Officer (एचआर कार्मिक अधिकारी). This is highly competitive exam which need quite of preparation of its syllabus as per the exam pattern 2017. You can not compete with the mass applicants without proper preparation. Hence read here the IBPS SO syllabus topic wise in detail.
IBPS SO Exam Post 2017
List of post which will be recruited by IBPS SO Exam are as below,
- Law Officer Scale-I
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale-I
- IT Officer Scale-I
- Agricultural Field Officer Scale-I
- HR/ Personnel Officer Scale-I
- Marketing Officer Scale I
|IBPS Clerk Exam||IBPS PO Exam||IBPS RRB Exam|
Now lets begin the discussion of ibps specialist officer syllabus and Exam pattern.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2017 (परीक्षा पैटर्न)
There is separate syllabus for different post in IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2017. Lets understand below tables for the IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2017 post wise.
- All the test will be available bilingually, except the test of English Language.
- All The Prelims Exam is only qualifying in nature.
- The Marks that you obtain in the Prelims exams will not be included in the final merit list.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks is there for every wrong answer.
Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I (Specialist Officer Exam Pattern)
There will be total four subjects for law officer and Rajbhasha Officer Scale 1 in IBPS SO Exam Pattern, Subjects are Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Awareness (mainly banking sector) and Professional Knowledge.
Total Time: 120 Minutes (2 hours)
|Subject Name||# of Questions||Max Marks|
|General Awareness (Banking Sector)||50||50|
Note: Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Awareness are only qualifying paper and marks will not be counted in final merit list.
IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer (Scale I Exam Pattern 2017)
Below is the IBPS SO Exam Pattern for IT, Agriculture, HR and Marketing officers. All the post are scale 1 post. Only difference b/w law officer and these officers syllabus is Quantitative Aptitude syllabus and General Awareness Syllabus.
Total Time: 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Max Marks|
Law Officer Scale-I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale-I – General Awareness comes but in IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer Scale 1 Quantitative Aptitude comes.
Similar IBPS Exam Exam Pattern
IBPS SO Mains Exam Pattern 2017
IBPS SO Mains Exam Pattern post wise as below,
Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer Syllabus
Total Questions: 60
Total Marks: 60
Total Time: 45 Minutes
|Test Name||# of Que||Marks|
|Professional knowledge (व्यावसायिक ज्ञान)||60||60|
Rajbhasha Adhikari Mains Exam Pattern
Total Questions: 45 questions
Total Marks: 60 marks
Total Time: 60 Minutes (30 for objective + 30 for subjective)
|Test Name||# of Que||Marks|
|Professional knowledge (Objective)||45||60 Marks|
|Professional knowledge (Descriptive)||2|
IBPS SO Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download (परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम)
Lets read the detailed syllabus and download IBPS SO Syllabus in pdf file. Here we are discussing syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Awareness and Professional Knowledge Syllabus. We have categorized Syllabus post wise and topic wise respectively.
As you know Ibps Selection Process comprises of written test and interview. So first all the candidates needs to appear for CWE (Written Exam) and then who qualify it need to appear for Interview.
Check Here ibps so syllabus post wise. Download the IBPS IT Officer Syllabus, IBPS Agriculture field officer Syllabus, IBPS Raj Bhasha Adhikari Syllabus, IBPS marketing officer Syllabus, IBPS law officer Syllabus, IBPS HR personnel officer Syllabus and practice them thoroughly.
Other IBPS Exam Syllabus in detail
- IBPS PO/MT Exam Syllabus (Prelims & Mains)
- IBPS RRB Exam Syllabus (Prelims & mains)
- IBPS Clerk CWE Exam Syllabus (Prelim & Mains)
IBPS Specialist Officer Reasoning Syllabus 2017-18
Reasoning Syllabus is Common for all the posts such as IT Officer, Agriculture field officer, Raj Bhasha Adhikari, marketing officer, law officer, HR personnel officer.
Below are the topics in IBPS SO Reasoning Syllabus,
- Seating Arrangement
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Input – Output
- Alphanumeric series
- Distance and Direction
- Verbal Reasoning
English Syllabus in IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2018
ibps specialist officer syllabus (English Syllabus) is also common for all the post and will be asked for each post paper in IBPS exam. in fact reasoning and English is common for all the post of IBPS SO Exam.
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Para / Sentence Completion
IBPS SO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2018
Quantitative aptitude syllabus will be asked in IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, Marketing Officer common for all the post. below are aptitude topics in IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus,
- Number Series
- Simplification / Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit & Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
- Problem on Age
- Data Sufficiency Etc.
General Awareness Syllabus in IBPS SO Exam
In IBPS SO Exam general awareness syllabus will be for Law Officer Scale-I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale-I only. other posts which are mentioned in above paragraph will be taking quantitative aptitude syllabus. Below are the list of topics asked in General Awareness syllabus,
- Mainly Current Affairs & Banking Awareness questions will be asked.
- Questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, Important Days.
- Current Affairs (GK) of last 2-4 months.
IBPS SO Professional Knowledge syllabus for IT Officer
ibps specialist officer syllabus of Professional Knowledge – IT officers need to about basic infrastructure and other technical detail which are required in banking management systems.
Professional knowledge syllabus topics are as below,
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Data Communication and Networking
- Operating System (OS)
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure (DS)
- Web Technologies and Programming Languages basics
- Computer organization and microprocessor
- Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
Marketing Officer (Professional Knowledge Syllabus) 2018
- Marketing Concept, Nature, Scope and Importance of Marketing
- Meaning, Functions, and Importance of Marketing Management
- Marketing Process and Marketing Planning
- Consumer/ Buyer Behavior
- Market Segmentation: Importance of Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Product Planning and Development
- Sales Promotion
- Branding, Packaging, and Labeling
- Pricing Decisions & Strategies
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Personal Selling
- Services Marketing
- Bank Marketing
- Insurance Marketing
- Consumer Protection in India
- List of Consumer Rights
- Consumer Protection Act
- Marketing Organization
- Marketing Program
- Marketing Decision Making tactics
- Sales Forecasting
- Distribution: Definition, Channels of Distribution
- Advertisement basics and more
- Sales Management
- Marketing Environment
- Rural Marketing
- International Marketing
- Social Responsibility
- Business Ethics
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Agriculture Field Officer
Check here IBPS SO Agriculture field officer profession knowledge syllabus in detail. Below are the topics will be asked.
- Basics of Crop production and improvement
- Horticulture (Spacing time of sowing seed rate, Important varieties, Herbicides Pesticides, Preservation of fruits and vegetables, Types of cropping system, Different plant diseases)
- Seed Science
- Agronomy and irrigation
- Agricultural economics
- Various types of agricultural practices
- Soil resources
- Animal husbandry and technology
- Agricultural research, education and extension
- Agroforestry and Ecology
- Priority sector advances
- Rural welfare activities in India
- Different insurance schemes regarding agriculture
- Various government schemes will be asked.
Law Officer Professional Knowledge Syllabus (IBPS SO)
Below are the topics will be asked in IBPS PO Law officer post.
- Banking Regulation & Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Relevant laws and orders related to negotiable instruments, securities, Foreign Exchange.
- Prevention of money laundering, Limitation Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- Bankers Book Evidence Act, DRT Act.
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Offenses and Penalties
- Law and Acts with direct and Indirect Implication on the banking sector
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for HR/ Personnel Officer
- Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Transnational Analysis
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Rewards and Recognition
- Industrial relations
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Grievance and conflict management
- Performance management and appraisal for employees
That’s all on IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus and IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2018. Please download syllabus pdf from below given link(at the end of the article).
Other Post on IBPS SO Exam