Tensed on IBPS SO Selection Process 2017-18 ? here we will guide about IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process,Phases of selection, Interview of IBPS SO. You can also find the information about Call letter for IBPS SO, Document requirement for IBPS SO . so please go a glance on this article.
IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process 2017-18
Hello IBPS SO aspirants out there are you felling very tensed on IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process . Then be cool we tech mario have solution for every bank exam in our site . So now we are pleased to write this article for IBPS SO Selection Process .
Missed to check Eligiblity of SBI So then click below.
The selection of the candidate will be entirely depend on their performance in the IBPS SO Common Written Examination and interview round. The selection process will be conducted only for those candidates who will qualify the IBPS SO Common Written Examination and interview round and they will be recruited as a specialist officer in one of the participating banking institutes. want some information on IBPS SO Salary then Click here>>>>
So now let us discuss about the Phases of selection process
There are four Phases of selections. The four phases as follows
- Phase I (Common Written Examination)
- Phase II (Personal Interview)
- Phase III (Provisional Allotment)
- Phase IV ( Final Allotment)
Phase I (Common Written Examination)
- It is compulsory to appear in the Online Common Written Examination for the candidates.
- If they do not appear in the exam they will not be considered for the recruitment.
- Candidates should not only have to appear in the entrance exam but also have to qualify it by scoring the cut-off marks decided by the IBPS officials for IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process.
- The Exam will be of objective type online examination.
- The Total Marks given for the exam is 200.
Phase II (Personal Interview)
- Qualified candidates of the CWE exam will be entitled for the personal Interview.
- The Interview consists of 100 marks.
- As per IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process 2017, the minimum qualifying marks required in interview- For general category will not be less than 40% and For SC/ST/OBC/PWD category will not be less than 35%.
- A candidate must be exiled both in the CWE and interview and be satisfactorily high in the merit list in order to be shortlisted for later provisional allotment process.
- After the interview round, the documents of the candidates would be verified so all the candidates are strictly advised to carry their documents along with them on the time of interview.
Phase III (Provisional Allotment)
- After Completing the Interview the candidates shortlisted on the basis of Performance will be provisionally allotted on the basis of merit-cum-preference.
- As per the IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process on the basis of vacancies the Provisional allotment will be done.
- The candidate who are alloted provisional can be posted anywhere in India as per the direction of the participating organization.
Document requirement for IBPS SO
The Document required for IBPS SO verification are as follows
- identity proof (Aadhar card/ Driving license/pan card)
- A printout of IBPS Application form
- Character certificate
- Call letter of IBPS SO
- Medical certificate
- Class 10th & 12th Certificate.
- Community Certificate .
- Birth certificate is mostly not needed but carry it .
These where all the phases of the IBPS SO exam selection process.
The details above furnished are true you can believe us. If you are having some difficulties in understanding any topic .Then comment us we will definitely reply.