IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Download – Hi IBPS Exam Candidates, if you are aspiring to join Bank Jobs in Leading Privates bank as a Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) then you need to Fill and Apply IBPS PO Application Form 2017 Online. After Filling Application Form you need to appear for Common Recruitment Process PO/MT CWE VII exam.
Important dates as per newspaper notification 2017
- Start Of Online Application: 16th August 2017
- End Of Online Application: 5th September 2017
- Preliminary Exam Dates: 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th October 2017
- Result of preliminary exam: October 2017
- Mains Examination: 26th November 2017
IBPS Exam is national wide most participate exam for banking sector. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Claims to have most candidates in its series of exam. PO exam is conducted to recruit Probationary officer and Management Trainee in 20 public sector banks of the country.
- 1 IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 (Download)
- 2 IBPS PO Notification 2017
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 (Download)
PO Exam (IBPS)Recruitment will be two tier Exam. It means, this exam (online exam) will be held in two phases. One is IBPS PO preliminary and IBPS PO mains Exam. If you qualify the Prelims exam then you can given the Mains Exam. Last date to apply for PO 2017 Exam is 5th September 2017.
All the qualifying candidates in Mains exam will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) will publish IBPS PO official notification at the official website. After reading notification, You can apply for IBPS Application Form. All Graduate candidates can apply for this IBPS Recruitment Exam 2017. This is a golden chance for all candidates who want to become government employee through IBPS PO Exam. Now let us move ahead and check the IBPS Notification in detail.
The exam will be held in two phases : Preliminary and Main Round.
|IBPS PO Application Form||Download IBPS PO Admit Card|
The application form of IBPS PO 2017 will be released online. All the eligible candidates who want become PO in public sector banks need to fill the application form via online mode only.
Online examination (Preliminary and Mains) for the Common Recruitment Process for selection of PO/MT posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled for October/November 2017.
Confused ?? which one is better IBPS PO or SBI PO <- – read here
Important Dates for PO CWE VII Exam
Below we are going to list the important dates for IBPS PO Exam 2017-18.
|Application Form Release Date||August 2017|
|Online registration and Payment||16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017|
|Download Admit Card for Pre Exam||September 2017|
|Conduct of Pre Exam Training||26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017|
|IBPS PO Prelims Call Letter||September 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Date||07.10.2017, 08.10.2017,
14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
|Preliminary Exam Result||October 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Main Exam||November 2017|
|Main Exam Date||26.11.2017|
|Main Exam Result||December 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Interview||January 2018|
|Interview Dates||January / February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS PO Notification 2017
Let us look at the IBPS PO Recruitment Exam 2017 details and clarify our doubts. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) Probationary Officer / Management Trainee.
Recruiting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Exam Level: All India
Post Offered: Probationary Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)
Examination Mode: Online
Salary Offered: Rs. 37,360 – Rs. 38,700 (In hand) (read more –> IBPS PO Salary Structure)
Total Vacancies: 7,000 – 8,800
Download here Official Recruitment Notification pdf: Direct link
List of Participating Banks in IBPS PO 2017
Below is showing list of banks which are participating in IBPS PO Recruitment 2017.
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- IDBI Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- United Bank of India (UBI)
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Dena Bank
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Corporation Bank
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
We have covered Eligibility Criteria (IBPS PO) in separate article. You can click on below link to read the IBPS Eligibility Criteria. This is just an indicative measures. You need to produce all supporting documents for below criteria.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2017)
The Age limit of the applicant should be in between 20 to 30 years as on 01.07.2017. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1987 & not later than 01.07.1997 and both dates are inclusive.
For age relaxation and other detail, please click on below link.
Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from recognized institute/University. He/She should submit graduation marks sheets while submitting IBPS PO Recruitment Application Form.
We will discuss the Eligibility qualifications for IBPS PO exam 2017 in detail in the link below link. In Eligibility Criteria, we will discuss about the educational qualifications, age limit and others important details.
General and OBC category – Rs.600/-
ST/SC/PWD – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT”
- Now click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Now go to “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- You are advised to carefully fill in the online application.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Now pay the application fee in online mode only as mentioned above.
Selection Process For IBPS PO (Exam Pattern)
All participants will be selected by their score card of Common Written Examination (CWE). Qualify candidates will be called for Interview and Will Get Appointment Letters. Below are steps in IBPS PO Exam.
Read in detailed step by step –> IBPS PO Selection process
- 1st Step: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
- 2nd Step: Main Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Interview (100 Marks)
In Preliminary and Mains both round, There will be Negative marking for all wrong answer with 0.25 marks. The marks secured in the Phase 2 (Mains round) plus interview will be counted in the Final Selection. Sectional Cut off will be there in Preliminary and Mains Exam both.
IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card
IBPS will issue three admit cards for PO exam 2017:
- E-Admit Card for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam,
- IBPO PO Mains Exam admit card
- Admit Card for IBPS PO Interview Round.
E-Admit Card will be available on official website of IBPS Exam.
You can download the E-Admit card from our website too using the below link. IBPS will not send PO admit card by post, so candidates need to download their admit card. Admit card will be available at IBPS website or candidates can also download their admit card from this website.
Pre Exam Training (IBPS PO)
Pre-Examination Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centres viz.
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
More Bank PO Jobs: